1. Tell us about your art.
My art is ceramic pottery that ranges from functional to whimsical. It includes ceramic masks, baskets, sculpture, and normal bowls, platters and vases.
2. When you’re not making art, what else do you like to do?
I work in my vineyard.
3. What made you become an artist?
I was looking for an alternative to my scientific and engineering career.
4. What inspires you?
The challenge of making difficult ceramic forms appear to be simple and unique.
5. What makes you unique as an artist?
I bring engineering discipline to the creative design process
6. Where do your best ideas originate?
The problem is not originating new ideas, but selecting from tapestry of potential concepts.
7. Which artist do you most admire?
The artists from French impressionism movement.
8. Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
It depends on the moment.